Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let The Sun Shine

I know my posts have been pretty simple in nature the last few weeks, but sometimes I think simple can be better. 

My sister and I are working on some projects right now that are style related so I'll be able to show some of that pretty soon hopefully! That combined with a promotion at work have occupied quite a bit of time lately. I've got some great ideas for posts coming up though!

I've been really inspired by just simple pictures lately for my choices in fashion, makeup, music, and just kind of the vibe I want for my life in general. These are some of my favorites right now! 










sound of summer


I've got a small haul coming up and also another DIY project or two. Any other suggestions on what you ladies would like to see from me? Also, what inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment