Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pretty Little Blogs


First and foremost, Happy Father's Day to my amazing Daddy and all of the other Fathers out there!

Welcome to my pretty, improved blog. Please pardon my construction for the next few days if things are out of place a little. I'm really excited about my new design.

I've been spending my weekend educating myself in Pretty Little Liars. Apparently I was living under a rock because I am the only person who hasn't been watching this show! And I'm really sad I haven't because I'm falling in love! Aria is definitely my favorite style and character wise, but all of the girls have awesome outfit moments and I think Emily (Shay Mitchell) is sooo pretty!

This is random, but for anyone who watches The Vampire Diaries. . .it freaks me out every time Maya says Emily because all I can think about is when she played scary 1864 Emily in TVD!

I'm only about halfway through the first season, but let me know who your favorite character is and if you have any favorite episodes so I can anticipate them!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god! I am so happy u are watching this!! One of my favorite shows! The girls are amazing! I think my favorite is Hanna (especially her outfits) but i like Aria too (even more her man, Mr Fitz, with whom i truly am in love). The show is my summer obsession and i wrote about it on my blog too. I like all the episodes but my faves are the last two. Don't forget that last week aired the new season of the show. You are so right about Maya, im a big fan of TVD too! xx

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I love your new blog setup! And second, I am so glad you are getting into PLL! Are you addicted yet!? I couldn't even tell you my favorite episode because there are so many great ones (and I don't want to give anything away)! I totally agree with you about Shay Mitchell. She is gorgeous! I think my favorite character is Spencer. There is just something about her that I love, and of all the girls, her style is my favorite. :) Oh, and I am in LOVE with TVD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you have a really nice blog
    please check out mine too and like it for facebook if you want
    http://beautyglitzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete